Vacancy is for Experienced Project Managers for managing .net development team on full time basis.Project manager is responsible for collaborating with the client and managing/execution of the project for successful completion and delivery of application development projects.
- Do requirement analysis to understand the project scope.
- Create Functional Specification Document
- Create Project Costing Sheet.
- Manage communication with the client for all stages in the project.
- Plan project tasks, schedules, and resource allocations and milestones.
- Create sub tasks and assign to different team members.
- Coordinate Design & HTML tasks with respective team leads.
- Maintain risk management approach and assumptions
- Manage project budgets related to time, resources, and costs.
- Create and manage all tasks in project management system.
- Explain the project to the development team and clarify all points.
- Guide and advice development team on the method and process to be followed for each project.
- Manage changes in project scope, devise contingency plans and coordinate with management for required approvals.
- Ensure effective quality assurance testing is performed prior to deployment
- Provide clear and frequent progress reporting to client, stakeholders, and management.
- Identify project risks before, during, and after the project with mitigation strategies
- Effectively motivate project team members by setting clear objectives, managing progress, ensuring accountability, recognizing achievement, and providing support and guidance.
- Create and manage an issue log and execute an effective escalation process, when required.
- Work in close cooperation with the Operations Teams to ensure that the Operations is kept aware and sufficiently involved to continuously understand and approve the process of development
- Ensure adherence to policies, methods, and disciplines
- Master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar roles. Overall applications development experience of not less than 8-10 years.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Should have previous development experience and have excellent knowledge of technologies such as ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL Server, HTML5, CSS, Web Services, XML, JSON, Visual Studio, Angular JS, ADO.NET, MVC architecture and all latest methods.
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritize work accordingly
- GCC driving license will have preference
|UI/UX Designer (WEB)
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Application of Brand Guidelines: Colors, Fonts and Logos
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Learn and implement modern design trends
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Creating Web Application Screens
- Creating Mobile App Designs
- Bachelor’s degree in arts or graphic design
- At least 5-7 years of experience in UI/UX Design
- Proper understanding of Ui & UX principles
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of tasks and deliverables
- Good communication skills
- Presenting the design concept to the clients