|UI/UX Designer (WEB)
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Application of Brand Guidelines: Colors, Fonts and Logos
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Learn and implement modern design trends
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Creating Web Application Screens
- Creating Mobile App Designs
- Bachelor’s degree in arts or graphic design
- At least 5-7 years of experience in UI/UX Design
- Proper understanding of Ui & UX principles
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of tasks and deliverables
- Good communication skills
- Presenting the design concept to the clients